Growth to Scale
A procurement organization
focused on value, net margin, and not just savings?
That sounds really disruptive to the status quo.
Learn how to build your supply chain organization capability to think differently.
Our three-phase process helps build supply chain capability in 6 areas to think differently.
It’s a blended 20/80 approach that provides education to your team on the necessary 20% of strategic, operational, and technology focus areas that will yield the biggest benefit to your team compared to traditional education methods.
Strategic Sourcing, Global Procurement & Supply Chain Network Design
- Establishing methods for strategic source development and innovation by working with and optimizing the client’s supply base
- Strategic Commodity and Category Sourcing Methods and approaches
- Supplier Technology Matching of Technology to Supplier and Supplier to Technology
- Total Cost of Ownership and Assessments of Near Shoring/Re-shoring/Globalization… for specific needs of the client’s business.
- Innovative Legal/Contractual/Intellectual Property/Licensing business models… maximize deal flow.
- Methods and techniques that get results to get the deal done and positively expand the opportunity for the client, the client’s customer, and the client’s suppliers.
- Supply Enabled Innovation™ Design, Metrics, and Performance Monitoring
- Industry leading, and super easy to use tools and techniques that are easy to train on, and allow the client to focus on growth, not what or how to measure.
- Establishing very robust supply chain & enterprise risk & compliance programs.
Mergers & Acquisition, and/or Divestiture Assessment and Due Diligence
- How to create an “intentional disruption” in your business model to gain market share, or reignite your product or services offering
- Evaluate and provide competitive, category, and industry analysis bringing insights to the process for strategic decision making.
- Working closely with the clients key senior leaders to inspire, influence, gain input, and alignment on ideas and opportunities for business development in support of the company’s M&A strategy.
- Creating business plans and making recommendations for all new company subsidiaries and business ventures.
- Identifying external business development and growth opportunities for the company.
- Establishing suggested M&A infrastructure to develop plans and execute M&A activity including Due Diligence, Acquisition, Transition and Integration.
- Leading the strategic evaluation of potential acquisition candidates & strategic investment and partnership opportunities to develop the recommended best course of action including value creation opportunities to management.
Center Led Procurement Services Delivered
- Savings Program Design
- Global Commodity & Category Development
- Global Procurement Team Design & Development
- Localization & Reshoring
- Market Trend Analytics
- Supplier Technology Matching
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supplier Performance Management
- Supplier Enabled Innovation™
- Collaborative Contract Design
- Collaborative Negotiation
- Global Supply Chain Design
- Compliance Legal & Risk
- Risk Program Design & Build
- M&A Due Diligence