9:00 am-4:00 pm EST
9:00 am-4:00 pm EST
Join The Innovation Garage for this Innovation 101 Basics Event.
Join The Innovation Garage® at Baldwin Wallace University’s Center for Innovation and Growth in Cleveland for this 1 Day session, and optional 30 day Green Belt Innovation & Growth Systems Certification, that provides the basics on Innovation that will help you in your daily work.
Everyone Can Innovate:
No matter your role in the organization, being more innovative means you can create, communicate, and accelerate ideas for anything. At this 1 day program workshop you’ll experience the fundamentals of the innovation necessary for creating front end ideas for products, processes, and services. In this program, you will sample some different innovation methods and tools to gain an understanding of what might work best for your organization.
In this workshop you’ll learn the very basics on:
HOW IT WORKS
1) Convenient On-Line Digital Classes & Survey’s: Before attending the session, you take a short strengths assessment, innovation culture survey, and watch a few short videos.
2) Practical “Hands on” Class: At the live class you’ll roll your sleeves up in interactive experiences to cover the content in a dynamic, fast paced way.
3) Valuable Application to Your Work: By attending the 1 day program, you’ll get started applying the new mindset, systems, and tools to your work – connecting the dots from theory into practical application.
Opt-in for Green Belt Certification: At the time of registration, extended your education, and increase your confidence with expert coaching and receive an Innovation & Growth Systems Green Belt Level Certification. Over the 30 day coaching period following the 1 day class, you apply your learnings to 3 application assignments for your organization. Following successful completion of the 3 application assignments, within the 30 day certification period, you will be awarded an Innovation & Growth Systems Green Belt Level Certification.
4) Dual Certification Credits: The course is credentialed by both Baldwin Wallace University and The Project Management Institute.
Earn .6 CEU’s from Baldwin Wallace University and 6.0 PDU’s (2.0 Technical/2.0 Leadership/2.0 Strategy) from The Project Management Institute.
5) Post Session: Post session, after achieving your Green Belt Level Certification, consider attending an extended 3.0 day Innovation program for yourself or with your team team. These 3 Day education programs with optional Blue Belt Level certifications, over 60 days, help build your capability for growth. Always with the help of a master black belt from The Innovation Garage® providing on-site or virtual coaching supporting your team’s success.
PROOF IT WORKS
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY
“Intense. Insightful. A wake up call for me.” VP – Global Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
“Really enjoyed the practical application and hands on learning, the group collaboration for different points of view, and pushing my limits to think differently.” Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“Great details with very good content and road map on what to do.” Supply Chain Leader, Privately Held CPG Company
“This is a hands-on program, providing a great explanation on how all the innovation techniques work together.” Operational Excellence Facilitator – Hospital Network
“Good Balance on Theory and Practice” Supply Chain Leader – Publicly Traded Pharma Company
“A Great Hands on Experience and networking opportunity with other organizations!” Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“I really enjoyed the smaller class size, learning the methods, then applying what we learned right away.” Project Manager – Mid-Market Privately Held Technology Company