Education – Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) for Growth
Map the journey to learn and improve.
Building from skills learned in Customer Experience (CX) sessions, at this live or virtual workshop you’ll experience the fundamentals of CJM to help you find your way. In order to know how to improve your CX, you need to create a roadmap to start.
In this live or virtual workshop you’ll learn the very basics on:
- Journey Mapping (Basics as an growth acceleration tool)
- Steps to evaluate and create customer or user personas.
- How to map and score your customer journey to determine areas of improvement.
- How to communicate improvement and put action plans together based on the journey maps.
- How to take a journey map to actionable steps for improvement.
- Journey Mapping Systems Basics Skills
- Design Thinking Introductory Skills (Empathy – Deﬁne – Ideate – Prototype – Test) and application to journey mapping
- HFX Introductory Skills (Hacking for X Using Mission Model Canvas) and application and impacts from journey mapping
How It Works
Before attending the live or virtual session, you take a short strengths assessment and CX/CJM survey, and watch a few short videos.
At the live or digital class you’ll roll your sleeves up in interactive experiences to cover the content in a dynamic, fast paced way.
You’ll get started applying the new mindset, systems, and tools to your work – connecting the dots from theory into practical application.
[cl-review quote=”This course gave basics on CJM, some simple tools, and how I can apply it back at my organization.” author=”Marketing Manager” occupation=”Manufactured Products Company” type=”quote” layout=”centered” italic=”1″]
[cl-review quote=”The visual approach and simple scoping methods really help me understand what my customers are experiencing when the engage with us.” author=”Product Manager” occupation=”Food Products Testing Organization” type=”quote” layout=”centered” italic=”1″]
[cl-review quote=”Understanding persona’s and how to create them was really helpful for me.” author=”Brand Manager” occupation=”Food Products Distribution Company” type=”quote” layout=”centered” italic=”1″]