Education – Corporate Venture Funding
Growth to Scale
Mergers & Acquisition,
Private Equity, Divestiture Assessment and Due Diligence
- How to create an “intentional disruption” in your business model to gain market share, or reignite your product or services offering
- Evaluate and provide competitive, category, and industry analysis bringing insights to the process for strategic decision making.
- Working closely with the clients key senior leaders to inspire, influence, gain input, and alignment on ideas and opportunities for business development in support of the company’s M&A strategy.
- Creating business plans and making recommendations for all new company subsidiaries and business ventures.
- Identifying external business development and growth opportunities for the company.
- Establishing suggested M&A infrastructure to develop plans and execute M&A activity including Due Diligence, Acquisition,Transition and Integration.
- Leading the strategic evaluation of potential acquisition candidates & strategic investment and partnership opportunities to develop the recommended best course of action including value creation opportunities to management.
Venture Funding Services Delivered
- Startup ScaleUp & M&A Due Diligence
- Product, Process and Service Valuation for investment
- Company Valuation
- Fair Market Royalty Recommendations
- Deal Structure Recommendations
- Pitch and Proposal Support and Coaching
- IP Licensing and Deal Structures for Royalty Payments
- Access to multiple CVF Funding Sources