Strategy to Amplify
Amplify (am · pli · fy)
1) increase the volume of (sound), especially using an amplifier.
2) increase the amplitude of (an electrical signal or other oscillation).
3) cause to become more marked or intense.
A Procurement and Supply Chain Strategy Focused on Value, Collaboration, Net Margin AND Cost Savings?
If that sounds really disruptive to the status quo, it is.
These programs are designed and proven to support your Procurement and Supply Chain teams to:
- Build your Supply Chain Organization mindset and capability to think differently.
- Focus on Net Margin Growth AND Increase operational efficiency (OPEX)
- Harvest collaboration and innovation with your suppliers to build stronger relationships
- Increase Speed to Market
- Increase Supply Chain Continuity, Supply Chain Resiliency and minimize Supply Chain Disruption
How do you increase supply chain capability for your organization’s growth?
Innovation, Abundance, and Unlimited Capacity. It’s in Your Supply Chain!
The Innovation Garage® supports your team to discover it.
In parallel with development activities it’s important to identify suppliers and forward-thinking customers.
This identification is critical to develop and build your product, process, or service innovation effectively.
It’s also important to have a comprehensive understanding of your interconnected network of local, regional, and global suppliers. This understanding is needed to maximize speed and time to market.
We have access to a global human and technology based system of experts that will deliver results.
We support your team with Systems-based methods to scale and capture the potential of internal teams, customers, and suppliers.
- Establishing methods for strategic source development and innovation by optimizing the supply base
- Strategic Commodity and Category Sourcing Methods and approaches
- Supplier Technology Matching of Technology to Supplier and Supplier to Technology
- Total Cost of Ownership and Assessments of Near Shoring/Reshoring/Globalization… for specific needs of the clients business.
- Innovative Legal/Contractual/Intellectual Property/Licensing business models that are proven to maximize deal flow.
- Supply Enabled Innovation® Design, Metrics, and Performance Monitoring for Supply Chain
- Super easy to use tools and techniques that are easy to train on, and allow the client to focus on growth, not what or how to measure.
- Designing robust supply chain networks
- Designing comprehensive enterprise risk & compliance programs.
Corporate Venture Funding, Mergers/Acquisition/Divestiture Assessment and Due Diligence
- How to create an “intentional disruption” in your business model to gain market share, or reignite your product or services offering
- Evaluate and provide competitive, category, and industry analysis bringing insights to the process for strategic decision making.
- Working closely with the clients key senior leaders to inspire, influence, gain input, and alignment on ideas and opportunities for business development in support of the company’s M&A strategy.
- Creating business plans and making recommendations for all new company subsidiaries and business ventures.
- Identifying external business development and growth opportunities for the company.
- Establishing suggested M&A infrastructure to develop plans and execute M&A activity including Due Diligence, Acquisition, Transition and Integration.
- Leading the strategic evaluation of potential acquisition candidates & strategic investment and partnership opportunities to develop the recommended best course of action including value creation opportunities to management.
Amplify Supply Chain Services Delivered
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Procurement/Purchasing Strategy
- Operational Savings Program Design
- Global Commodity & Category Development
- Global Procurement Team Design & Development
- Localization & Reshoring Strategy
- Supplier Technology Matching
- Strategic Sourcing
- Lean Supply Chain Process Design
- Supplier Performance Management
- Supplier Enabled Innovation®
- Collaborative Contract Design
- Collaborative Negotiation
- Global Supply Chain Design
- Compliance Legal & Risk
- Risk Programs Design & Build
- Corporate Venture Funding Sources
- M&A Due Diligence