We have a request from a current client reach out to our networks and share a position they are looking to fill.
They are a 150+ Year Old CPG client in the southern Ohio area, experiencing double digit growth, and looking to build their expanding procurement and supply chain team with a senior supply chain business analyst contributor.
Check out the position description below and send us an email at email@example.com if you have an interest, and we’ll make a direct connection and introduction for you.
|· Support design and implementation of Supply Chain procedures / policies, Procure-To-Pay processes, KPI tools and scorecards to either streamline a process or enhance systems
· Support the S&OP process to align production with actual demand by merging tactical and strategic planning methods gathered from our Purchasing, Manufacturing / Capacity, Finance, Sales and Customer Service organizations
· Create and report on “what if” scenarios as they relate to raw materials, intermediates and finished goods and the subsequent effects on the forecast and production demands
· Analyze period data and report the variances for each period. Analyze and forecast the monthly, quarterly and annual variances to the plan and revised forecasts
· Support tactical analysis (near term real time) while also completing work that will support long term “zero loss” supply chain design and execution
· Turn data into actionable intelligence that can be used to drive performance across the organization
· Work with various internal customers throughout the organization to develop and implement a benchmarking system
· Implement process improvements to improve financial forecasting accuracy and reporting formats
· Use big data analytics to uncover patterns, correlations, market trends, customer preferences and other useful business information
· Assist Strategic Sourcing in the management of supplier relationships, product specifications, contracts, processes and tools.
· Support distribution optimization initiatives such as inventory levels at each plant, overall safety stocking and risk analysis around key ingredients. (assessment of current network, opportunity identification, strategy development, supplier negotiations, etc.)
· Ensure data integrity in the ERP system (i.e. material pricing accurate, inventory levels, etc.)
· Monitors market to maintain industry knowledge for buyers.
· Perform analyses with this data using analytical models and mathematical analysis.
· Use analysis results to improve supply chain processes, performance and to reduce costs.
· Obtain, analyze and interpret supply chain relevant data.
· Prepare reports on working of all approved suppliers and establish appropriate level of risks for all purchase processes and maintain continuity of all supplies and execute all lean manufacturing techniques to manage vendor inventories
· Other duties as assigned by management
|· External – Customers, Vendors
· Internal – All
|Education||· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (completed 4 years)|
|Business Exper.||· 3-5 years of operations experience (procurement, working capital management, supply / demand planning, capacity planning, production planning, logistics)|
|Competencies||· Extensive SAP experience is required and APO/DP experience would be a plus
· Experience in the strategic sourcing process (data gathering, baseline development, RFP development, proposal analysis, negotiations and contract development)
· Experience in assessing and tracking KPIs specific to demand / supply planning and inventory
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Able to articulate information to internal customers and IS leaders. Able to work effectively in small groups containing individuals with differing viewpoints.
· Experience developing and tracking KPIs across supply chain
· Demonstrated project management skills
· Strong analytical skills working in Excel and Access
· Self-starting individual who can operate independently
· Comfortable in a fast paced industry with a high number of sku’s (primarily a make to order environment)
· Experience in the Food and Beverage industry helpful, but not required
|Special needs||· Candidate must be enthusiastic and willing to grow with company and achieve company goals
|Reports to:||Senior Supply Chain Manager|
At The Innovation Garage®…
We help companies become more profitable. We build strategy. We build ideas and coach innovation capability of teams. We design products, services and supply chains. We guide leaders from startup to the Global Fortune 50 to intentionally self-disrupt their offerings and companies. We provide world class education, tools and technology on how to craft innovation operating systems focused on long- term profitable growth.