Growth Leadership Skills for Today’s Fast-Paced World!
No matter your role in the organization, being more innovative means you can create, communicate, and accelerate ideas for anything. In this session, you’ll learn: in-depth leadership principles, behaviors, and soft skills needed for building and facilitating a growth-focused culture. You also learn foundational skills to develop an initial strategy that you can use to get an immediate impact. As an executive, manager, or team leader you can create priority, focus and clarity for those you lead.
In this course you’ll learn advanced and in-depth methods on:
- Mindset Neuroscience & Psychology of Individuals & Teams
- The 5 components of a compelling Strategy
- Understanding Starting with Why, Purpose, Method & End State
- Soft Skills needed to build the teams to facilitate and problem-solve solutions using systems thinking applied to innovation.
- Creating the environments and team mindsets for structured brainstorm/create sessions.
- Application of Mind Mapping Basic Skills.
- Application of Innovation Systems Basics Skills
- How to build teams and lead collaboration with others.
- How to build teams to apply Design Thinking Advanced Skills
- How to lead teams to apply & Understand HFX Principles for Hackathon design & development
HOW IT WORKS
1) Convenient On-Line Digital Classes & Survey’s: Before attending the session, you take a short strengths assessment, innovation culture survey, and watch a few short videos.
2) Practical “Hands on” Class: At the live class you’ll roll your sleeves up in interactive experiences to cover the content in a dynamic, fast paced way.
3) Valuable Application to Your Work: You’ll get started applying the new mindset, systems, and tools to your work – connecting the dots from theory into practical application.
4) Dual Certification Credits: The course is credentialed by both Baldwin Wallace University and The Project Management Institute.
Earn .6 CEU’s from Baldwin Wallace University and 6.0 PDU’s (2.0 Technical/2.0 Leadership/2.0 Strategy) from The Project Management Institute.
4) Post Session: Post session, consider having your teams attend a 1 Day Innovation 101 program (with optional Green Belt Certification) or extended 3.0 day Innovation program (with optional Blue Belt Certification). These education programs with optional certifications help build your capability and confidence for growth. Always with the help of a master black belt from The Innovation Garage® providing on-site or virtual coaching supporting your team’s success.
PROOF IT WORKS
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY
“Intense. Insightful. A wake up call for me.” VP – Global Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
“Really enjoyed the practical application and hands on learning, the group collaboration for different points of view, and pushing my limits to think differently.” Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“Great details with very good content and road map on what to do.” Supply Chain Leader, Privately Held CPG Company
“This is a hands-on program, providing a great explanation on how all the innovation techniques work together.” Operational Excellence Facilitator – Hospital Network
“Good Balance on Theory and Practice” Supply Chain Leader – Publicly Traded Pharma Company
“A Great Hands on Experience and networking opportunity with other organizations!” Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“I really enjoyed the smaller class size, learning the methods, then applying what we learned right away.” Project Manager – Mid-Market Privately Held Technology Company