This session will be conducted live over two (2) days, for three (3) hours each day. In this blended digital program, you and your digital class cohort will learn: in-depth Megatrend research and analysis principles, behaviors, and skills needed for leading, building and facilitating a future-focused culture that will see the paths needed for execution through disruption.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
We’ve experienced a tremendous amount of change around us during the last 36 Months. What each of these situations have in common, is not necessarily what happens around you or to you, but rather, how you will respond, recover and lead others through it.
In each of these scenarios, we’ve always found the collective mindset and most successful results when you do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing to pull through it. You must learn how to innovate under stress AND execute well. When we focus on these items, you can then recover from these disruptions.
So get ready!
You will need to innovate under stress to solve problems. You will need to look to the future to identify disruptions for your industry, your organization, your customers and yes, even your suppliers.
Once you have a good understanding of the basics and approach to mega trends analysis, and the various scenarios in play, you can create action plans that will help you strategically focus your organization like you never have before.
As a CEO, leadership executive, manager, or team leader, these skills will support your efforts to create priority, focus and clarity for those you lead.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this program, we pull from over 30 years of mega trend analysis and execution experience. Sharing the methods tools and insights proven to work. You will learn foundational mega trend skills analysis to develop an initial strategy, scenario options, and application of research, insight, and survey models to create future focused organizational plans that you can use to get an immediate and long term impact.
In this program you’ll learn in-depth methods on:
- Mindset Neuroscience, Grit and the Psychology of Individuals & Teams
- The 5 components of a compelling Strategy for Megatrends capture and analysis
- Understanding Starting with Why, Purpose, Method & End State
- Soft Skills, team dynamics, and the leadership behaviors needed to build the teams to facilitate and problem-solve solutions.
- Application and use of systems thinking applied to business disruption, scenario planning, and execution.
- How to build teams and lead collaboration with others.
- How to “amplify empathy” to build teams by understanding problems to solve and jobs to be done within your organization, customer insights, and supply chain.
- Hard Skills, in tools, templates, and methods to support your organization’s Megatrend development efforts.
- Strategy Development
- Research, Insight and Survey Methods
- Three (3) mega trends models and simple steps to implement them
- A Megatrends roadmap to conduct and gather longer term insights for your organization.
- This session includes access to digital pre-work released one-week prior to the program
- Upon completion of the program a Megatrends Playbook to support your efforts.
- BONUS CONTENT:
- Post session, attendees can schedule an optional 1-hour digital megatrends, strategy, scenario planning or continuity plan review with The Innovation Garage®.
- In this session, we can review your organization’s initial draft plans, and offer insight and support suggestions for successful execution.
HOW IT WORKS
1) Convenient On-Line Digital Classes & Survey’s: One week before attending the session, you take a short strengths assessment, mega trends survey, and watch a few short videos.
2) Practical “Live” Digital Classes: Via a digital connection platform, you’ll roll up your sleeves through interactive experiences. This helps to cover the content in a dynamic, fast paced way. The session includes several breakouts with case stories, During these breakouts, you can collaborate with your cross industry class cohort on practical exercises that demonstrate and apply the skills you are learning. The course content is covered in two three-hour sessions over two consecutive days.
3) Valuable Application to Your Work: You’ll get started applying the new mindset, systems, and tools to your work – connecting the dots from theory into practical application.