Innovation & Growth Mindset 101 – Live Remote Digital Workshop
Innovation & Growth Mindset 101 – Basic Skills for Today’s Fast-Paced World!
Everyone Can Rediscover Creativity to Innovate & Grow:
No matter your role in the organization, being more innovative means you can create, communicate, and accelerate ideas for anything. With this program and digital workshop you’ll experience the fundamentals of the innovation & growth mindset necessary for rediscovering your own inherent creativity. With practice and application of these skills, you’ll be able to create front end ideas for products, processes, and services.
In this program, you will learn the foundations of growth mindset, neuroscience and sample fundamental innovation methods and tools to gain an understanding of what might work best for your organization.
This session has been updated to include key learnings from out most recent real world client case stories. Sharing successes, key learnings, and being real in the amount of energy and effort required to deal with uncertainty and disruption in an organization.
The case stories demonstrate how application of the methods and approaches have helped their organizations put energy into uncertainty, improve resiliency, build internal capability and, most importantly, deliver results for long term growth.
During the optional 30 day certification period, you will work 1:1 with an Innovation & Growth Master Black Belt from The Innovation Garage and apply your learnings to 3 application assignments for your organization.
Following successful completion of the 3 application assignments within the designated 30 day certification period, you will be awarded an Innovation & Growth Systems Green Belt Level I Certification.
In this workshop you’ll learn the very basics on:
- How Neuroscience and Mindset are critical to Innovation & Growth
- How to create ideas and problem solve (with methods 8x more effective than brainstorming).
- How to communicate ideas in a way that builds them up and sells.
- How to take an idea from inspiration to reality – FAST
- MindMapping (Basics as an innovation acceleration tool)
- Innovation Basics Systems Skills
- Case Story Application of Design Thinking Introductory Skills (Empathy – Define – Ideate – Prototype – Test)
HOW IT WORKS
1) Convenient On-Line Digital Classes & Survey’s: Before attending the session, you take a short strengths assessment, innovation culture survey, and watch a few short videos. Plan on 2-hours of virtual pre-work prior to the session for your assessments, and to watch skills videos and complete quizzes.
2) Practical “Hands on” Class: At the live remote classed you’ll roll your sleeves up in interactive experiences to cover the content in a dynamic, fast paced way. The course content is covered in two three-hour sessions over two consecutive days.
3) Valuable Application to Your Work: By attending the program, you’ll get started applying the new mindset, systems, and tools to your work – connecting the dots from theory into practical application.
Opt-in for Green Belt Certification: At the time of registration, extended your education, and increase your confidence with expert coaching and receive an Innovation & Growth Systems Green Belt Level l Certification.
Over the 30-day coaching and certification period following the live digital sessions, apply your learnings to three (3) application assignments for your organization.
Following successful completion of the 3 application assignments, within the 30-day certification period, you will be awarded an Innovation & Growth Systems Green Belt Level Certification.
4) Dual Certification Credits: The optional 30-day certification is credentialed by both Baldwin Wallace University and The Project Management Institute.
Earn .6 CEU’s from Baldwin Wallace University and 6.0 PDU’s (2.0 Technical/2.0 Leadership/2.0 Strategy) from The Project Management Institute with your optional certification.
5) Post Session: Post session, after achieving your Green Belt Level I Innovation & Growth Systems Certification, consider attending an extended 2-day Innovation & Growth Systems Blue Belt Level II Certification program for yourself, or with your team. These 2-Day education programs (with optional Blue Belt Level certifications, conducted over 60 days) help expand your growth mindset and build your capability for creativity, Innovation Execution and Long Term Growth. These sessions are guided with the support of a master black belt from The Innovation Garage® providing on-site or virtual coaching supporting your team’s success.
PROOF IT WORKS
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY
“Intense. Insightful. A wake up call for me.”
VP – Global Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
“Really enjoyed the practical application and hands on learning, the group collaboration for different points of view, and pushing my limits to think differently.”
Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“Great details with very good content and road map on what to do.”
Supply Chain Leader, Privately Held CPG Company
“This is a hands-on program, providing a great explanation on how all the innovation techniques work together.”
Operational Excellence Facilitator – Hospital Network
“Good Balance on Theory and Practice”
Supply Chain Leader – Publicly Traded Pharma Company
“Going into this training, I had always felt like I had nothing to contribute to the creative process responsible for forming new ideas or products. I had thought that this was fine, and what I lacked in creativity I made up for in my strong ability to execute and I should just follow what my strengths were. What this training made me realize was that anyone can be creative and contribute valuable ideas but more importantly, it provided the skills necessary to develop ideas AND reinforced those skills through application assignments. I think the last part of that sentence was the most important part for me, I find that myself, like most people, learn most effectively when skills are used and applied. This process taught me that I could be creative and still execute and that I could directly influence others to do the same.”
Innovation Process Leader – Global Food Science Company
“A Great Hands on Experience and networking opportunity with other organizations!”
Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“This program is an asset to my growth and I look forward to continuing to use what I have learned!”
Research Scientist – Global Food Science Company
“One of my favorite things about the course and content is the ways it challenges you to think – but that in that it removes all barriers. You have to think about how you would bring this to market if there weren’t any limitations. That kind of thinking is freeing and helps you get excited about the opportunity. I feel like every time I have applied the training I have found myself thinking “this will really work – it is a good business idea.”
Innovation Research Leader – Global Food Science Company
“I really enjoyed the smaller class size, learning the methods, then applying what we learned right away.”
Project Manager – Mid-Market Privately Held Technology Company
Innovation & Growth Mindset 101 Course
March 23, 2022 - March 24, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Online Digital Workshop
Registered participants will receive a link and invitation to the digital classroom following confirmation of registration.